California Zero Emission Agricultural UTV Rebate Program
The Zero-Emission Agricultural UTV Rebate Program closes on December 31, 2011.
Any applications received after December 31, 2011, are not eligible for funding.
The Zero-Emission Agricultural Utility Terrain Vehicle (Agricultural UTV) Rebate Program is funded by the California Air Resources Board (ARB) and administered statewide by the San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD).
The Funds are appropriated from the ARB’s Air Quality Improvement Program.
The Agricultural UTV program was established to promote the production and
operation of zero-emission agricultural utility terrain vehicles
in California agricultural operations. There is no restriction
on the number of vehicles one entity can purchase and rebates
are issued on a first come first serve basis.
- California Agricultural Operators:
To determine if you are classified as a California agricultural operation please review the State of California’s definition of
- Applicants will have to certify that they are indeed
classified as California Agricultural Operators.
- The Agricultural UTV Rebate Program provides rebates of
25% of the MSRP per zero-emission vehicle to qualified individuals, businesses, public agencies and entities, and non profit organizations involved in California
- Click on the
list of eligible vehicles to learn how much money you
can receive for each UTV.
- If you received incentive money
for your agricultural UTV from a different funding agency
this may change your rebate amount. Please call the Air
District (559) 230-5800 to determine the amount of your
- Choose an agricultural UTV from our
list of eligible vehicles.
- If you are a manufacturer and you wish to have your vehicle added to our list of eligible vehicles please submit this
application and other required materials to ARB.
- The agricultural UTV must be brand new. Used
agricultural UTVs are not eligible for rebates.
- Vehicles purchased before the Ag-UTV Program launch date of May 4, 2010, are not eligible for a rebate.
allotted for program:
If you have been denied a rebate and wish to appeal, please click