The District provides webcasts of active Governing Board Meetings, Citizens
Advisory Committee Meetings, and other selected public workshops on days these
meetings are held. To view a webcast, please review the following points:
- The District recommends the use of Windows Media Player version 7 or greater in order to view a webcast. If you do not have this player, please click on the graphic link below to download the latest version of the player.
- The minimum bandwidth required to view a webcast is 100Kb, while the recommended bandwidth is 300Kb. The higher your connection speed, the better quality you will observe. Even at a bandwidth down to 56Kb, the audio-only portion of the webstream will still be received.
- The webcast link is only active while the meeting is in session, from five (5) minutes prior to the published start time until the meeting has concluded.
- To activate the webcast, click on the link icon below.
- This will launch Windows Media Player on your local computer.
- The player will automatically connect to the content provider and should start buffering the broadcast and playing shortly thereafter.
- If you wish to use an alternate player other than Windows Media Player:
- Make sure the player is compatible with Windows Media Player codec 6.5 or higher.
- Use the following address to access the webcast:
- If you experience any problems:
- Please confirm that you have at least the minimum version of Windows Media Player;
- Please check that you are connecting to the webcast no earlier than five (5) minutes before the meeting start time.
- Click here
to start viewing the webcast.